Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quick Update

Sorry, readers, for falling behind in my Viewing Journal updates. As I've segued this week from job-hunting to setting up work with a new freelance employer (good news, obviously), my brain has been fried by constant Kinko's trips, setting up macro-enabled format templates, and other such tasks. By Friday or Monday, I'll return to my regular cycle of balancing freelance work, job-hunting, and blog write-ups. So expect Viewing Journal updates to return with increased regularity around then, including reviews of box-office champ Rise of the Planet of the Apes, box-office failure (sigh) Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, and Abbas Kiarostami's Palme d'Or winner A Taste of Cherry. (Yes, my taste really is that wide-ranging, if I may say so without sounding immodest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment